BiliBala life

Friday 30 March 2012

Entire april fully fill with the pressure

I had done my finance principle MST few hours ago, felt so disappointed for myself, few of the questions exactly same as the question which we did in the tutorial and yet i had revised again and again, ended up i still forgotten how to solve and calculate all the question as i was really panic during the test. It occupied 30% out of 50%, i guess i probably will get only few percent. Seriously, it drives me cried hardly tonight, just wish i can get a pass.
Smile
P/S:  Thank for always being with me, Thank for being my punching bag, sorry that i'm often vent my anger on u especially when i get really stress, sorry for treating u harsh and cruel cause it's the better way I've to be, mean doesn't change anything, it'll still remains the same as it has becomes the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment