BiliBala life

Monday 26 March 2012

Tons of Missing

Morning,
I'm actually having my finance principle class right now, blame my alarm clock, it doesn't work this freaking early morning, basically i've to awake between 6.30 to 7.00, but i woke up at 11++, worse student i ever seen ==.
Just wondering have u guys ever try the bad dessert in any cafe, restaurant or anywhere?? 
Here u go, pretty bad taste dessert i never ever had which made by Kevin Yek it might be due to cinnamon ground and dark chocolate as i don't really like dark chocolate cox it taste pretty bitter, I'm not judging u darling, i know i should appreciate everything u made for me, anyway, Thank you, still it seriously taste extremely bitter and the cinnamon ground is the bad ingredient, GG. 
P/s: The way i stepped wrong, the way i have to bear or endure all the bullshit rumor which made by cocksucker and dough girl? the way all the regretful has appeared on my face, the way i think i am definitely ruined my whole life if it couldn't be solve up, no matter how complicated i'm, how depressed i'm, i'll still be optimist! There is always not perfection for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment