BiliBala life

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Before went to uni.
Extremely exhausted these day due to Menstrual Cycle.
Feel like wanna sleep an entire day can only able to satisfy me,
Basically i intended to get off the bed at 9.30a.m but ended up i woke up at 1.30pm, i think i can be able to compare with swine.@@
I hope i can shout right nw, shout as louder as possible. Anxious everything especially my first year uni,
i definitely cn't get used, cn't even concentrate and sit proper to revise everythings, what should i do??
can someone guild me?? freaking uninteresting in this health science course " LAB MEDICINE" but still i don't wish to fail although i figured out it is an useless course.
Start from today, i need to force myself to do some difficult things, let see

1. No matter what, must bed off at 11.30p.m, NO EXCUSES for sleep late!!!
2. Must do revision after get back home from uni
3. wake up at 9a.m everyday

i should achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment