BiliBala life

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Turn bad

my mood turn bad lately, almost several days still being like " Xiao zha bong".
anyway, Sandy wong thx for console this few days, i'm really appreciate it. Hahaha.
Yet, i will try not to think all the shyt again, i knew it's what we should encounter in the life, so what??
since everything what "guang ge" told me, i truly feel it, how bad it's this year.
At the beginning of this year, i thought this year would be a fabalous year for me, but i completely realised i got in the error track. Apparently this year is an unstable year for me. i thought Uni's life would be easier than Foundation (year 12), but actually twice of them cn't be compared cause there got the difference within. Regretful always tends to me, why? why human being have to make decision but X animal. I can't even count how much regret that i'm having now, hw much decison that i have made wrong, hw complicated i'm now. i try to talk to u (unliving things), but why my life still goes unsmooth, y? anyway, switch topic.
Lab medicine and Lawyer, all started with L, that why i got in the wrong choice. It's not easy to be a doctor, stress can cause results in fatal, suicide and everything suck. No doubt, if i switch to law, it might get a lot of stress as well. I hate study, study, study, study, because i couldn't get rids all the stress. i have a higher target, i always hope i can get a good results, hope i can get top, hope my future won't be so hard, so what?i couldn't imagine if i keep on fail my subject, X fail, is actually couldn't reach my point, so what should i do? be a beggar better or be a useless housewife in the future better. All don't wish to be both of these, i wish i'm a woman who able to help my husband in his business, that's all. Did lab medicine related in Business, X exactly but well law might a lit bit related in business:). Hope semester 2 can getting better better, just hope to be better, Hope, got it? Bad temper in sudden, get off pls. whatever, i might try to seek sth interesting to blog in. hold on a second, something has reminiscing me, guess what?? let i show u picture
BALLET. since when i was young, i used to dance Ballet, I love, i love, i love. but i giving up due to  i didnt passed a level. how sad it was. giving up so easily and nw still being the same. a big Sigh.


TOE SHOE. i MISSING U.....

No comments:

Post a Comment