BiliBala life

Thursday 23 June 2011

A month holidaysssssssss

I just realised i didnt even update my blog for an agesss, oh no. I have been so lazy lately:(.

Still thinking wat should i blog in, ennnnnnnnn

Well, i'm on my vacation right nw, sigh, it's actually a very, super and extremely boring holidays. He is going to melb this coming saturday night, i will definitely miss him heaply.I'm trying to be a best gf when u're nt beside, i will avoid to hang out with Boy friend and trying nt to make u angry:).but u have to do me a favour, pls pls pls spend ur time with me tomorrow, lalalala, such a simple deal. ILY, and u're the one i love the mosttt, did u feel touch when u see it? Oh well, i bet u don't. Hope u can awake tomorro morning, so i can have huge time dating with u.


By the way, thank you for baked chocolate cake for me even tho epic failed:(
Thank you for the cheese cake and finally thank you for accompanied me this few weeks, i feel satisfy.

Loveeee uuuuu my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment