BiliBala life

Wednesday 4 May 2011

5/5/2011

Oh yeah, Mother's day is coming soon, another year that i couldn't celebrate Mother's day with all my family, a big sigh. Actually today have nothing particular to blog but i insist to write even thou it is a freaking boring post. Thx for Alvin's daddy gave me a very brief counseling yesterday, he enlighten me how to be a professional in the future, He could looks through everything, especially he knew i gt the trouble on my study, he told me pretty lot of example in order that i can make it clearly and understand, i am so appreciate it. Anyway, i should work hard on my study but nt the affection stuff. I'm feeling so down when i'm think about my first sem. I'm completely wasting money and time as well, what for i coming here? dating or sleeping? shouldn't be both but study. I hope hope after i switched to law, i could explore more fun and interest on it, hope it wouldn't get me disappointment :).

No comments:

Post a Comment