BiliBala life

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Kalends

Oh well, i'm feeling pleased since yesterday. i skipped my biomedical lab and FPHP100 today, too bad. The reason i skipped my class was because i couldn't awake in the early morning, LAME excuses, right? Hopefully i won't get trouble in uni. Yesterday after i done my group assignment of human structure and function, i went to building 400 in order to ask more information regarding the course which i am having nw. Yeah, i'm totally dislike lab medicine, this course is extremely inappropriate for me tho. idk whether i want to withdraw or hang on to it, i couldn't decide as if i withdraw nw, i nt able to get any refund but i still have to pay up the penalty fee, pretty ridiculous and unworthy, right?? that y i'm being confusing right nw and yet this matter puzzle me alot, but if i follow on, i anxious that i will get fail in the final semester 1 exam, as it is nt good for next year if i desire transfer to another uni. Besides tht, i switched my course to commerce, i'm considering which i am going to choose, as my 1st preference is business law and accounting double major while 2nd preference is accounting and taxation double major. i hope i can get the offer letter successfully and i hope i can concentrate on my study next sem :).
Another stuff to blog is i got the free enter movie (bladesman)ticket.
it is time to go shower and do my worksheet for tomorro chemistry tutorial as i missed 2 classes which mean i didnt hang in my 2 weeks worksheet, TT.

Ignore my messy room , i knw the pic is so blur.
 Before went out with him

No comments:

Post a Comment